Flap motor possible alternate part number

So like many others I have had some issues with my electric flaps. I have the no limit switch flavor of electric flap configuration that uses a Commercial Aircraft Products motor. Needless to say this motor began to pull more current than my breaker wanted to allow. Replacement was required, fortunately I found a unit from BAS. 

Along the way to tracking the replacement down I discovered an interesting bit of info I thought I would share here. Textron part number C301 002-01-03 is the same CAP motor as used in the m20 flap system but rebranded with a Cessna label. These are still available as a new unit, not cheap but they are available. It is used in the Cessna c150 flap actuator assemblies….

3 hours ago, sdmideas said:

I removed the motor from the system and with no load the motor pulled over 10.5amps from a 14v bench supply with current measurement.

Yeah, that'd do it!