Interior Update for my 84 201

I am going to have my interior updated. My current interior is stock, except that I had the plastic resprayed. It never looked great but was much better than the badly yellowed plastic. As part of the update I want to have the plastic covered with leather or a leather-like material. The stock Mooney leather seats never looked good to me so I would like to see what others have done to improve the aesthetics of the seats and would appreciate any pictures that you could share. I was going to have Aero Comfort do the update but they no longer do removal and installations of the interiors they update. I am talking to George with Gemico in Zephryhills. He works out of Hawk Paint. Has anyone were worked with him or seen his work? 

Bruce Jaeger sold his business to Wisconsin Aviation Watertown. They helped me with getting some materials to fix my interior, but I did not have them do any work so can’t comment on how good their work is. 

I had a local shop do mine. Ultraleather and Alcantara to keep the weight down, and 3 densities of memory foam underneath. I'm very pleased. 0f84448919e521c3ac0a15b87284a0b0.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

• Like 1