Jump to content

Panel labeling with hydraulic flaps


Recommended Posts

Could someone with hydraulic flaps please take a picture of the labeling for their flaps on the panel for me? Mine was all worn off the old panel and I'd like to have it as close to original as I can on the new panel I'm having made.




Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk



Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a 63 C model.  If you zoom in this photo you can see what was original on my old panel and duplicated on the new one here.  The lettering may not be the exact same size or font but the wording is what was on my original panel.  

And, on my original panel, the word retract was on the left side of the flap retract knob like you see here split form the rest of the wording above the flap handle.


  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.