Annual Inspection

How far are you willing to go?

Less than 2 hours flight time from you, with American Eagle service if you need it.

http://www.donmaxwell.com

Unfortunately I do not know of anyone with Mooney expertise in Tennessee, and especially not Arkansas.

There's a guy down close to Mobile that sounds ok with Mooneys, but it's probably just as far.  No personal experience with him working on my plane.

I'm not sure how far you are from Kerville but it's worth your effort to fly to Dugosh. The absolute best MSC! The previous owner of my airplane was also from TN and owned it since new. He flew it home to Dugosh each and every year for annuals. Needless to say it has been flawless!

I agree the best Mooney service is found in TX... in Kerville, TX at Dugosh! 

Nate,

I have always had a good experience with MIDWEST MOONEY if Flora IL.  Midwest M20 Sales and Service went under last year around August.

I just called and talked to Matt (618-662-3377).  He was as polite and helpful this morning as when I asked for his help while stranded in NM early Feb.  He spent an hour searching through parts books to help me find a part number to order and never complained or asked how much are ya gonna pay me for this.

Matt is the last remnant of the old M20 Sales and Service shop.  He worked there for several years prior to them going out of business.  Once M20 went under he started his own MSC.

Don Maxwell (Last Annual on my A/C) also has a good reputation as does Dugosh, but both are a longer trip.

Good luck.

-Mark

I am in the process of completing my 231 purchase. I would like to know who is good for on going maintenance and annuals in North Florida, SE Georgia. I am just north of Jacksonville. I would prefer to use Mooney Service Centers for everything. Are there any thoughts on the shop in Daytona?

Thanks, Walt