Personal Ad

201er

I'm flying out of Linden. Pretty much anywhere in NJ and nearby NY, CT, and PA are within 1 hour's flight in an M20J so it's all good. Talking to guys around the country on this forum is great, but I think I need some in person Mooney buds as well.

PS could always use a good safety pilot to come along while I practice for instrument rating.

Sneaking into Linden under the Newark umbrellla already basically qualifies you for your IFR ticket. You might just as well take the ride right now. Ok So let's pick an airport & all show up some Sat. It obviously needs a resturant so I'll suggest a few in the NJ area that have suitable ramp space and anyone else can just chime in. Flying W, Medford, Milleville which also has an air museum, Ocean City .... 

Do you guys have some kind of emailing list going? Or can I offer to create one if you PM me your email address? Would be nice to meet you guys at one of the favorite fly in airports in the area. I haven't been to Milleville or Medford but familiar with the others. Flying W or South Jersey Regional look like the best compromise for everyone though.