Aspen Chart Data from Seattle Avionics

Anyone else having problems with the Chart Manager?
Last month and again this month the Data download process is giving me errors.
Now I am seeing Validation error, missing file: EC2HOTSPOT-02.png
the download finishes, it says Approach plates and government airport diagrams installed OK but when I take the SD card to the plane the Aspens will not read them. 
It shows Database Valid From XX-XX-XX to XX-XX-XX

Seattle avionics sent out an email discussing the latest data valid for Thursday...

I didn’t see anything funny, but it came with the following note...

It sounds like the data may be a day or two later than normal?  But will be available in time for Thursday...?

The new FAA data cycle begins next Thursday (June 20, 2019).  Be sure to update to the new data before that time but do not fly with the new data before Thursday.

ChartData

We try to release ChartData the Friday before it becomes active. As that's today, the new US, Mexican, and Central American data is now available.  European data will be ready shortly.  Australian data is unchanged this cycle.

FlyQ EFB users:  Please do not download this new data if you plan to fly before next Thursday as the app does not currently have any concept of "current" versus "next" data cycle.  However, FlyQ EFB downloads TFRs, fuel prices, and weather automatically so rest assured that this data will always be current even without doing a manual update.

If you're using another data provider, check with them about availability.

This information is first updated on our blog so we suggest taking a look and using the "Follow" section on the right to be notified immediately.  The blog also mentions when iOS updates are safe, announces new app versions, notes service issues, mentions sales and specials, etc.

Also, if you need an ADS-B solution, you may want to check out our new $249 Merlin ADS-B system.  Dual channel, WAAS GPS, AHRS, battery, and works with virtually all iPad / Android apps.

How to update your ChartData:
  • In FlyQ EFB (iPad and iPhone): Tap the ChartData Manager icon (the 'down arrow' icon), review which states you have selected, then tap Update Now.  Important!  FlyQ EFB stores just one data set on your iPad/iPhone at a time (that is, it does not have a current and next cycle) so please do not download this new data if you plan to fly before next Thursday.  Also note that the app automatically downloads TFRs, Fuel Prices, and Weather even without clicking Update Now so you'll automatically get that new data without a manual update.
  • In FlyQ InSight or Pocket (iPhone/Android): Select the Downloads tab on the bottom of the screen and tap Update Now.
  • In FlyQ Online (PC/Mac): Nothing to download. Just go to https://flyq.seattleavionics.com and the new data is automatically used when the new cycle begins on Thursday (but not before).
  • For apps and devices that use our ChartData Manager, run the ChartData Manager (or select Settings from the little icon at the lower right corner of your Windows screen) and tap Update Now.
  • In Voyager for Windows, select Update Data from the Tools menu then choose the All Monthly ChartData item.
Click the appropriate link below if you need to renew your subscription:
This email is sent as a courtesy. You can check your subscription status from the My

something has changed. I have been downloading Seattle Avionics charts for years. I use four SD cards to swap the two in the plane with the two backups so I can download the changed data early. Everything worked until last month. I had the same problems. Now every SD card is giving the same error. All four cannot have gone bad at the same time. 

Something else is happening.