Fuel tank nutplate

I’m trying to replace the nutplates on the inspection covers to the fuel tank.  I checked with LASAR and they don’t have a number for what I need.

the photo has the flat bottom one and a NAS1473A3 in the middle with the o-ring.  I need a part number for the one on the left.  It fits the countersink that the small cover has.

Thanks

5321DD3E-32C2-4283-A4B7-2245DB71ABAD.jpeg

Thanks Dale but that isn’t the one I have on my plane.  The one I have has a red cap on it.  The one you referred to is the size but it doesn’t have the cap.  I have called 2 service centers and the fuel tank guys and haven’t come up with it yet.  I have everything cleaned up and I would hate to not replace the ones with broken caps.

I briefly looked through the IPC and couldn’t find a part number for you.  You could contact Mooney for a number then check to see if Monroe aerospace can help.

https://catalog.monroeaerospace.com/viewitems/all-categories/nutplates-1

The blob of sealant you see was pushed through the cap when the screw was driven into the hole which was filled with sealant.

Clarecnce