KSN 770 demo/ ADS-B Q&A

Ok guys we are having the Bendix/King rep come in and do a demo of the KSN 770! Marauder and I were trying to get this set up and we have a date picked.

On October 18th the rep will be at our hangar to demo the 770. Our staff will be there as well to give quotes and answer questions.

The best thing about it is between Bendix/King and our shop we are prepared to offer a group buy option to you guys. I can't put prices on here because it will depend on how many people want to get in on it. Just as a teaser if enough people sign a quote and put a deposit down you will be getting the KSN 770 for as cheap as (or cheaper than) a GTN 650.

If you have questions about ADS-B please feel free to come by as well so we can help you find the solution that works for you. There are a few thinks to keep in mind about choosing a solution:

1. Do you want to take advantage of the "in" functions or do you want to just be "out" compliant.

2. If you do want to get the "in" where do you want to display the info (ie. iPad, Garmin GPS/NAV/COM, KSN 770, KMD 540, Aspens, etc.)

3. Do you fly over 18k

There will be food and drinks there as well. If you want to come I need you to RSVP to me via PM on here or email me at bill.dunn@agapeavionics.com. If you could include your name, N number, and contact info that would help.

The shop address is:

Agape Avionics

1209 Ward Ave

West Chester, PA 19380

Brandywine airport KOQN.

• Like 2

I am in, Bill.....?

Just guessing what Alan was typing, but the auto spell got a hold of it!

Or he is so impressed by the KSN 770, he wants one for the v-tail, the old M20E AND the ford F150!

SHIP QUICKLY BEFORE HE FINDS OUT THE ERROR,!!!

Best regards,

-a-

Has anyone had anything good to say about the KSN 770 other than "it's cheaper than a Garmin".

I will find out on Saturday. From the eLearning app, you can see the heavy Aspen influence on the logic of the buttonolgy. Since I have a GTN and an Aspen, I should be able to provide feedback on the Aspen influence for controlling a GPS.

Has anyone had anything good to say about the KSN 770 other than "it's cheaper than a Garmin".

It's not cheaper. It's actually about 2k more than a 650 yet 3k cheaper than a 750. Hence the group buy, we are trying to hook you guys up and get it for you for around the same price as a 650.

One major difference it is boasting is the hybrid interface (touch screen and buttons) one of the largest complaints I get about the GTNs is trying to use touchscreen in turbulence.

Don't get me wrong I like the GTNs. They are super simple to use and they are a very capable unit.