Insurance cost

Comment faire les accent en Mooneyspace avec mon ordinateur?

Erik, if it is an iPAD just press on a letter and wait... you'll see the accents options.

If you are talking a reguler PC, on any keyboard, what works always is to use the ALT key down followed by a character code such as 130 for é or 138 for è etc. Google ALT codes and you will get them all.

Yves

Avec Plaisir, je dois faire 10h solo, alors pourquoi pas, peut-être même ce fin de semaine !!!

As for the insurance brooker, is it possible to get their contact information, maybe I can get a better deal for next year.

Thanks !

Here is Marsh link:

https://www.marsh-ars.com/canweb/common/WelcomeCanadaVelocity.jsf?pool.name=goldwings

If you plan to come around this week-end, I could go meet you at the airport on Saturday AM and we could have lunch there.. the rest of the week-end I have other commitments.

Et si Pierre (Il vient de Lachute) se cherche une place où aller samedi matin, vous êtes tous bienvenu à Gatineau. Il n'y a pas de frais d'atterissage.

Yves

Erik, if it is an iPAD just press on a letter and wait... you'll see the accents options.

If you are talking a reguler PC, on any keyboard, what works always is to use the ALT key down followed by a character code such as 130 for é or 138 for è etc. Google ALT codes and you will get them all.

Yves

Super génial!!!!

Erik you are very close by to where I fly, would be nice to meet another Rocket owner to compare and talk about our birds !!!

Bienne Sure!  (Ok I speak but I don't spell too well in French - heck I hardly spell in English...)

Actually we are so close it is almost the same speed to drive than fly....

Its about 20 min in a rocket from CYUL to KPTD - but I think you might be a tad closer?  But then again there is that annoying border - you need to stop in at Massena, KMSS, and say hello to the nice border patrol people.  Please come!

Never been to Massena, but the customs at Burlington are very nice, last time it literally took us about 30 seconds to clear the customs, on a 4th of july mind you!!!

I for sure will come visit, I got 10h of solo to do and I'm done pattern training in my plane...

Never been to Massena, but the customs at Burlington are very nice, last time it literally took us about 30 seconds to clear the customs, on a 4th of july mind you!!!

I for sure will come visit, I got 10h of solo to do and I'm done pattern training in my plane...

Cool FormationHY!  I forgot about BTV as an alternative for you.  They usually are nice - except once - when they were exceedingly rude to me.  Ya never know.

Pattern in a rocket is sorta funny - I been doing a bit of that lately too as I am finishing up a commercial certificate.