FS: TKS Fluid, Trickle Charger, Camguard, Oil Filter Cutter!

Moving to a new plane, so have some goodies for sale - 

• Advanced Power Products SuperSmart Battery Trickle Charger (24v 3A) - $50 + actual shipping
  • 2x 1 gallon bottles (2 gallons in total) Davies TKS fluid - $20 each - pickup at KMOD area probably easiest but will ship if desired.
  • 3 quarts of Camguard - $20/pint
  • Oil Filter Cutter - $20 shipped

Reach out with questions!

IMG_7444.jpg

IMG_7445.jpg

• Like 1

Just curious...  Did you run the AC power so long that you couldn't just let the trickle charger take care of it?  You actually needed and APU too?

When I was parked outside on cold days I'd hook up the car to warm up the battery, but that was really all I needed. Now that I actually have power in the hangar, I'm looking at other options. 

I probably could've gotten away with just using the trickle charger to recharge the battery after using power on the ground, but I liked the peace of mind to just plug in the GPU and not think about it - could run systems for as long as I wanted while I was chair flying/configuring things the way I like, messing with menus, etc.

• PhateX1337 changed the title to FS: Portable Air Conditioning, Engine Dehumidifier, Trickle Charger, Camguard, Oil and more!
  • PhateX1337 changed the title to FS: Garmin Data Card & Programmer, Engine Dehumidifier, Trickle Charger, Camguard, Oil and more!
  • 1 month later...
  • PhateX1337 changed the title to FS: TKS Fluid, Trickle Charger, Camguard, Oil Filter Cutter!