GI-275 EIS installer recs

Hello, 

I am looking to have a GI-275 EIS installed in my O2. Unfortunately, the shop that worked on my aircraft to install a G500 refuses to call me back. Would love any recommendations for avionics installers in the area, looking in the IN/KY/OH/IL areas who may have availability before the end of the year. Thanks in advance for your recs. 

The GI 275 EIS can be installed by your A&P and I would recommend it.  The avionics shops typically don't have the experience in dealing with the engine instruments and after a very competent avionics shop installed mine, there were still a few minor issues my A&P had to work out to get all of the readings correct. 

3 hours ago, Rizvon said:

I know. Unfortunately, my IA does not want to mess with it, even though I offered to provide him with prebuilt harnesses and configuration.

Would he inspect and sign off on your work if you did it? If I remember correctly Garmin allows you to use existing probes.