Sold, LHS-200-C Landing Height and Gear Warning System

10/10/23 Hi everyone, my plan 9 installation of the LHS did not work out, need to clear out items I no longer need. It's still new in the box as received. Is anyone interested? details below. thanks. k

Greetings, I purchased the LHS-200-C new from Microkit Solutions in March 2023 for $1,165. The plan was to install it during my fall annual, but I have had to divert from those plans. It’s still in the box with all the paperwork and needs a new home. The warranty doc in the box states it’s not transferable, but I will accept returns for 30 days; 20% discount on the price—free shipping in the USA. Thanks

https://landingheight.com/product/landing-height-system-200-c/

kurt

LHSsm.jpg.a98d154a34664f48f80724bd64a450c4.jpgWarrantyInformationsm.jpg.f41ba1d65027a4e586106523c2326e19.jpg

Edited by FlySafe
back on market

• FlySafe changed the title to Its back on the market, LHS-200-C Landing Height and Gear Warning System, make an offer
  • FlySafe changed the title to Sold, LHS-200-C Landing Height and Gear Warning System