Rearranging my panel

bcg

5 hours ago, DCarlton said:

Did you put a plug in for the guy that did your panel work someone in your posts?  Curious about approx. cost and schedule if you don't mind sharing.  Trying to decide if I want to throw money at my '67 and make it as nice as possible or move up to something newer.... and probably still have to throw money.  Thanks.  

BK Aircraft at KAXH did the install - https://www.bkaircraftservices.com/ . Their Avionics manager is very knowledgable, thorough, and does an awesome job. I've put 125hrs on it so far with minimal issues. I designed the panel myself, both the layout, typography, and the CAD file, and then worked with them on choosing the powdercoating colour. It took around 3 months after we had all the parts (JPI 930 took months to get...) . Costs will have changed since then so I'd hesitate to give you anything, especially since I already had the G5s, 430W, GTX 335, and the GMA 345. 

• Like 1