annual shops in massachusetts area

bd32322

I know VIP in Hartford, CT.

Eric runs their maintenance department. I have been bringing my plane to him since I got it. His rate is $78hr no taxes and no airport fees. I THINK his annual is $2k but there is no area of the inspection he will miss and will go beyond what Mooney wants him to do. He will point out stuff to you that you were not expecting for you to be aware of. I can’t say enough about the place.  The only negative is that they do not offer a shuttle service however they use a CFI with a lot of Mooney time for $100 will fly you home and take your plane back. I hope this helps.

Mike DuPont at American Aero Services in Taunton, 508-824-5681.  Did great job with both my pre-buy and then later my annual.  Very honest and also is a aerobatic pilot.  As well he spent about two hours helping start the plane when we went back to ferry it, towed it back to his heated hanger, charged the battery, and refused to charge us.  The annual and pre-buy were about $2000. combined.

You will also enjoy the collection of old by-planes he has restored.  He truly loves aviation and it shows.  He may even fly you home if need be.