Central FL newbie looking to buy

Luna

I earned my PPL in 2014 and stopped flying shortly after, but have finally come into a financial situation where I can continue fly, and even purchase my own aircraft. I've been looking for months, and am close to deciding that a M20J 201 might be the right choice for my mission and budget.

Are there any owners around KISM/KORL that would allow me to look at their J model? Also open to chatting and absorbing the knowledge from much more experienced pilots.

Thank you!

Welcome aboard Luna!

There is a Florida flyers group that had a tradition of hosting monthly Mooney Fly-ins for lunch...

A great way to meet up with other Mooniacs...

Find Dave and Ruth...  they write the invite letter...  Gary / @fantom always posts the invite...

:)

Best regards,

-a-

On 6/1/2021 at 3:51 PM, Luna said:

I earned my PPL in 2014 and stopped flying shortly after, but have finally come into a financial situation where I can continue fly, and even purchase my own aircraft. I've been looking for months, and am close to deciding that a M20J 201 might be the right choice for my mission and budget.

Are there any owners around KISM/KORL that would allow me to look at their J model? Also open to chatting and absorbing the knowledge from much more experienced pilots.

Thank you!

There is a J for sale at the creek...new paint from hawk

On 6/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, Luna said:

At the creek? Does the airplane have a listing online, or is it more of a local thing?

Spruce creek, it’s an air park or fly in community on the east coast. 
It’s a nice J, past TBO on the engine, but otherwise a nice plane and somewhat appropriately priced. 

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Single+Engine+Piston&make=MOONEY&model=M20J+201&listing_id=2391960&s-type=aircraft