Mooney Fly-In, Harris Ranch, CA

MooneyMitch

What a fun flight to and from today!

Such fun visiting and sharing stories.

Dang, we're so lucky to be able to fly!!  And, to fly Mooneys!  :)

Oh yes, first flight with new Whelen PAR 46 LED Plus.   A claimed 80% brighter than original Whelen LED! 

I believe it cause I could see all the way to Harris Ranch with it turned on ! :ph34r:

Just now, Skates97 said:

Wish I could have been there. Low overcast all day here with some rain showers off and on. Wouldn't have made it over the mountains to the Central Valley. I have it on the calendar for the 20th. :)

Great!  Let's go back to Harris Ranch May 20 then.   Such a fun trip and super yummy food ( I'll take food photos next time) :P

Any other Mooneys, come join us.

Yeah - great seeing you guys. As discussed, lets try to do this more often and maybe a little more impromptu.

And icing on the cake: I got to bounce my plane...numerous times! Man, you guys that didn't make missed a real good show :P. Mich and Wishbone were clapping when I finally pulled into the tiedown area :huh:.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, flyboy0681 said:

How was the - how should I say it - the scent?

None.  I suppose I'm fortunate as I've never had that experience when flying there.  

With that said, I've been on I-5 north of the restaurant and had that unpleasant experience.

A little pop up reminder..............CA weather is looking pretty dang nice for this Saturday to Harris Ranch flight, if you can!  Food photos will be taken for those that cannot attend :ph34r:

Arrive 11ish, lunch noonish. 

I'll send another reminder later in the week.