gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1

wishboneash are you in too?

I'll be a flight of 2 as well.

Updated list:

List of Mooneyspacers that pledged to attend the get together in Oshkosh at the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash

19 minutes ago, cnoe said:

What's for dinner? I'm gonna need food before y'all start plying me with liquor, otherwise somebody may need to carry me to my tent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shit, Chuck, you need to do the Airventure cup air race.  Yours actually may be faster than my old sled. 

19 minutes ago, cnoe said: What's for dinner? I'm gonna need food before y'all start plying me with liquor, otherwise somebody may need to carry me to my tent.

Shit, Chuck, you need to do the Airventure cup air race.  Yours actually may be faster than my old sled. 

That would require waxing the plane. Sounds fun though! Maybe another time.

And for the record my plane's only faster than Byron's when I'm running the nitrous oxide system, but I rarely do so since turning the prop at 3,500 rpm shortens my TBO.

Hi there, put me down for a "maybe" on the 6:00 p.m. gathering.  I think I can come, but my schedule always gets jumbled around. What we have done for about five years straight is a W or TH gathering at Friar Tucks as well.

The fun is just around the corner.  I am coming with a full compliment of Mooney Girls apparel [t-shirts, tanks, bracelets] and Mooney Ambassador t-shirts, sweatshirts in all sizes!  I remember Slosh-kosh and selling out of the trunk of the car to freezing Mooniacs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jetdriven said:

No, I'm bringing a different girl.  Pilot too, though. 

I am bringing another girl too! No! She just changed her hair dye color...

Here is the updated list:

List of Mooneyspacers that pledged to attend the get together in Oshkosh at the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Mooneygirl (tentative)
Stinkbug + 1

Updated list:

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Mooneygirl (tentative)
Stinkbug + 1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1

14 hours ago, jetdriven said:

No, I'm bringing a different girl.  Pilot too, though. 

Boys, can't believe  you let him just get away with that comment.

(Seriously, I'm taking the Bar that week, so I can't come, and it sucks on multiple levels.  Keep him out of trouble. Yves, both us and our airplane are in Canada the next week though.  Oh, also, where are you based?  I just spent a week in a training class near the St Hubert airport, was thinking of you...  now I want to talk the husband to Isle De Madeleine...)

Edited by Becca

1 hour ago, Becca said:

Boys, can't believe  you let him just get away with that comment.

(Seriously, I'm taking the Bar that week, so I can't come, and it sucks on multiple levels.  Keep him out of trouble. Yves, both us and our airplane are in Canada the next week though.  Oh, also, where are you based?  I just spent a week in a training class near the St Hubert airport, was thinking of you...  now I want to talk the husband to Isle De Madeleine...)

Maybe it is his Mom? We cannot crusify him yet until we see if it is the Barbie pilot or not?

For Iles de la madelaine, this might be a good trip. Do want to do it too at some point but could not yet. I am based in Ottawa/Gatineau (CYND). This is about 35 minutes north of Kingston (where you went last year or before... does not quite remember). Are you going to the same cottage? 

Yves

7 minutes ago, yvesg said:

Maybe it is his Mom? We cannot crusify him yet until we see if it is the Barbie pilot or not?

For Iles de la madelaine, this might be a good trip. Do want to do it too at some point but could not yet. I am based in Ottawa/Gatineau (CYND). This is about 35 minutes north of Kingston (where you went last year or before... does not quite remember). Are you going to the same cottage? 

Yves

Yep.  Maybe we can get together this time!  Speaking of which, do you know any one at Kingston with a hangar they'd let us use?

16 minutes ago, Becca said:

Yep.  Maybe we can get together this time!  Speaking of which, do you know any one at Kingston with a hangar they'd let us use?

I don't but I will call Kingston flying club. What dates are you planning to be there?

Yves

ps lets cont in private not to disturb this thread.

Just a note... this little gathering will likely be BYO so please plan accordingly.  The Mooney Caravan is providing the Tent, chairs, location, etc... but probably not refreshments.

I'm happy to contribute a couple of six-packs... 

Unfortunately, I just got another conflict with the Monday gathering so I will be unable to attend.  BUT, we can still look at W/Th at Friar Tucks for later arrivals. Maybe before the night airshow.