Who's coming to Oshkosh?

JKSmith

9 hours ago, yvesg said:

We can use the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM to do a MooneySpace get together if you guys promise to show up. Who is willing to come on Monday at 6 PM?

Yves

Added to my dance card. Let us know if changes are necessary.

I've made the trek out to the tent 2 years in a row.  Kind of a let down both times.  I enjoyed meeting fellow MooneySpacers, but I won't be making the trip again.

Since practically everyone who will be there on Monday at 6 will also be at the Mooney forum at 10, why not meet after the forum also?

15 hours ago, N1395W said:

I've made the trek out to the tent 2 years in a row.  Kind of a let down both times.  I enjoyed meeting fellow MooneySpacers, but I won't be making the trip again.

Since practically everyone who will be there on Monday at 6 will also be at the Mooney forum at 10, why not meet after the forum also?

That is why this year I am asking who is coming? If the list is long enough, I will attempt to get free beer. I met with you Andy at least once (don't remember if it was last year or before) there but you are right we need commitment not involvement.

Yves

On July 3, 2016 at 8:54 AM, yvesg said:

We can use the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM to do a MooneySpace get together if you guys promise to show up. Who is willing to come on Monday at 6 PM?

Yves

I'll be there 6 P.M. Got it! 

On July 3, 2016 at 9:54 AM, yvesg said:

Yves

Count me in. I'd promise a top-rate bottle of hooch, but I'd have a tough time topping what I saw there last year.

On July 4, 2016 at 3:23 PM, gsxrpilot said:

Some of us are leaving on Wed. Maybe we should have a get together on Monday and if it goes well, have another later in the week.

I second the thought.  There is wi fi (sort've) in the North 40, so hopefully we can coordinate on the fly (if you'll forgive the pun).

• Like 1

OK, so far the following Mooneyspacers have pledged to attend the Monday night 6PM get together at the Mooney Caravan tent....

Jastu23 + 2

Bob Belville

Sabremech

JKSmith

gsrxpilot (rocket)

Steingar

yves (olaf)

Who else will come?

OK, so far the following Mooneyspacers have pledged to attend the Monday night 6PM get together at the Mooney Caravan tent....

Jastu23 + 2

Bob Belville

Sabremech

JKSmith

gsrxpilot (rocket)

Steingar

yves (olaf)

Who else will come?

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, yvesg said:

Jastu23 + 2

Bob Belville

Sabremech

JKSmith

gsrxpilot (rocket)

Steingar

yves (olaf)

Who else will come?

I'm making the trip solo so if beer etc is needed let me know, I can get it cheap here at home! 

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

Did you capture Marauder and TJ-Jerry on your list?

Best regards,

-a-

They said they will arrive Wednesday. The Mooney Caravan tent is fairly free all time from Wednesday up (from last years history). If someone wants to take charge of setting one up on Thursday evening or so they are welcome. My plan is to leave Thursday morning so cannot take care of that one. Are you in Anthony on Monday?

Yves

6 hours ago, JKSmith said:

I'm making the trip solo so if beer etc is needed let me know, I can get it cheap here at home! 

Thanks for the offer. I will consider it. Let me check first with the Caravan if we could have budget for this or not. I will get back to you.

Yves

14 hours ago, yvesg said:

Jastu23 + 2

Bob Belville

Sabremech

JKSmith

gsrxpilot (rocket)

Steingar

yves (olaf)

Who else will come?

Hoping to fly the Caravan in this year... 

17 hours ago, yvesg said:

Jastu23 + 2

Bob Belville

Sabremech

JKSmith

gsrxpilot (rocket)

Steingar

yves (olaf)

Who else will come?

I'm in. So's my wife and copilot ;)

• Like 1

Here is the updated list of people attending the get together in Oshkosh:

Jastu23 + 2