Avionics from 1999 Mooney Ovation Panel, Updated 9/9/20

dkane1

Selling the following items removed from my Ovation (28v).  Shipping is included.  See photos below.  Last photo shows original panel.  Thanks for looking!  Dennis

1.  Jeppesen Skybound.    $25.00

2.  Mid-Continent DC-AC Inverter Model MD 26-28.    $50.00

30B7C9E7-20C1-4F86-8E19-74F1FACD06F5.jpeg

83656C1A-077F-4EE4-BCB7-348E5667FC62.jpeg

24386469-1703-45E9-9A59-7C66619CD409.jpeg

1 hour ago, dkane1 said:

I have been asked if I would sell the Flightstream 210 alone.  Not yet, maybe later, I just posted everything an hour ago.

Dennis

How have you been Dennis? Long time! Welcome! Those Moritz guages are worth more than gold per oz I think.

• dkane1 changed the title to Avionics from 1999 Mooney Ovation Panel, Updated 9/9/20
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.  Sorry about the delay but I didn’t check for messages.  I am interested in your miniflow.  A general question, have you had any problems during the previous flying with it?  Mine reads erratic at times.  Have you repaired or switched it out since you have owned the airplane?  Where are you based out of?  I’m in the Minneapolis area and I have a 2000 Bravo.  

Lee Granquist

612 803 0590

lagranquist@gmail.com

50 minutes ago, Lee Granquist said:

Hi.  Sorry about the delay but I didn’t check for messages.  I am interested in your miniflow.  A general question, have you had any problems during the previous flying with it?  Mine reads erratic at times.  Have you repaired or switched it out since you have owned the airplane?  Where are you based out of?  I’m in the Minneapolis area and I have a 2000 Bravo.  

Lee Granquist

612 803 0590

lagranquist@gmail.com

Hello Lee,  I’m sorry to tell you that I just sold it.  

About a year ago my unit also became erratic at times.  The problem in my case was with the fuel flow transducer.  After it was replaced it worked perfectly.  Absolutely no problems after replacing the transducer.

Dennis

4 hours ago, Lee Granquist said:

Lee Granquist

612 803 0590

lagranquist@gmail.com

SHADIN is located in Minneapolis, you should pull it out and have them look at it.

• 2 weeks later...