Break leak

Tylor

Ok, I’m a sorry I have only had this plane for a couple months. Behind the panel ? I looked all over for the master cylinder but could not find it. What is the best way to get to it ? 

Edited by Tylor

3 minutes ago, Tylor said:

Ok, I’m a sport I have only had this plane for a couple months. Behind the panel ? I looked all over for the master cylinder but could not find it. What is the best way to get to it ? 

The master cylinders are below the floor, and are accessed by removing the fairing outboard of the left nose gear door.  It has #8 screws around in and several inside the left cowl flap on the firewall.

Clarence

Tylor,

Get Ready with the camera to grab a bunch of pics...

There are a few things behind that belly panel that you are going to want to get a look at... since you was...

Brakes...

Flaps...

Gear retract...

All these simple systems are hiding under the floor, behind the belly panel...

Get Ready to replace a lot of screws...

This is usual stuff for the first annual...  You’re Just early...

Best regards,

-a-

Yep master cylinder.   3 or 4 standard MS O-rings.  Pull the panel long skinny one on the pilot side and get the numbers of the master cylinder.  Find the parts manual and it will tell you the O-ring numbers.  About 30-40 pumps with an oil can on the wheel caliper should get the bubbles out.