Anyone replaced a flap indicator lamp?

N3830H

Has anyone replaced the flap indicator lamp?  The parts manual calls out two items- 270-1930-0171-702 and GE370.  These items don't appear to have anything in common. 

The assembly that is in the airplane vaguely looks like the 270 p/n that I find on the Dialight website, but the dimensions are wrong.  The GE370 is much too large for the Dialight assembly. 

Any ideas?

post-5188-13468139458231_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

I replaced this lamp 2 months ago on my 231. the parts number is WI-7046 I bought it on my mooney dealer in france.

I found the parts number in the service and maintenance manual. The lamp is made by western instrument.

Best regards

Laurent 

• 10 months later...

I have a 1984 M20J with a King 7A avionics package from the factory that used a WI-7046 lamp as the indicator on the NAV 2 indicator to indicate that the autopilot was selected to NAV 2.  Does anyone know of a source of these bulbs/lamps?

Thanks,

Joe