Avionics for sale after panel redo

Redid panel in my PA30 ( I used to have a 201).  These are for sale, seperately or all together. NSD 360 HSI System, KR87 ADF System, WX900 Stormscope, KR22 Marker Beacon, SPA 400 Intercom, KA134 audio panel, AT50A Xponder. 2K for everything. Or make offer on what you want.  The NSD 360 HSI was working great.  The KR87 has a display problem.  The Stormscope is for parts only.  The intercom, audio panel and transponder all work just fine.  Replaced with Aspen 2000 and Garmin stack.   PM me if you are interested.   Rick

4 hours ago, steelerp said:

Redid panel in my PA30 ( I used to have a 201).  These are for sale, seperately or all together. NSD 360 HSI System, KR87 ADF System, WX900 Stormscope, KR22 Marker Beacon, SPA 400 Intercom, KA134 audio panel, AT50A Xponder. 2K for everything. Or make offer on what you want.  The NSD 360 HSI was working great.  The KR87 has a display problem.  The Stormscope is for parts only.  The intercom, audio panel and transponder all work just fine.  Replaced with Aspen 2000 and Garmin stack.   PM me if you are interested.   Rick

Rick -- reach out to Alan Fox on this site and see if he has an interest in this stuff. He buys a lot of used avionics for resale.

Willco and thanks!  How ya been ?!?   Since I bought the PA30,  have not been on the site in a while.  The guy that bought my 201 is bringing it to OSH.  Will be good to see my old bird!

Nice to hear from you Rick. Glad to hear the twin is working out for you. Are you able to eat off of the wheel wells like you could on your J?

Your buyer was on the site selling your old Aspens. He stuck in a G500. Would love to see what she looks like now.

A number of us will be at Oshkosh. I will be there Wednesday afternoon through Saturday morning. Look for the Oshkosh thread. Big group getting together on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh no!  Not another brand P convert.

Clarence

Yes unfortunately, Rick bumped his head one morning while cleaning his beautiful Mooney and the swelling on his brain caused him to sell his Mooney and buy a Piper. Truly sad situation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk