65C Hydraulic Flap Actuator Hose Replacement

Hi,

Has anyone replaced the 12" Stratoflex hose that goes from the bulkhead to the flap actuator?  I have no direct access from below since the belly panel is riveted at that location.

I didn't see an easy way to get access from the top.

Is it special wrench time? Crow foot?

Regards,

Jared

9 hours ago, JaredDavis said:

Hi,

Has anyone replaced the 12" Stratoflex hose that goes from the bulkhead to the flap actuator?  I have no direct access from below since the belly panel is riveted at that location.

I didn't see an easy way to get access from the top.

Is it special wrench time? Crow foot?

Regards,

Jared

No easy way that I ever found.  Angle headed wrenches and crows foot.

The most used tool in your toolbox will probably be your dictionary of cuss words.

The 12" hose bulkhead connection looks like one of those things where it takes an experienced person 3 minutes with perhaps one Jiminy Cricket.

Gaining that experience always seems better on reflection. Months later, when the exact details are fuzzy and the skin abrasions have healed.

I wasn't planning on replacing the 20" low pressure hose from the pump to the reservoir. However, now that I see the access on the other end - why not. Thanks.