Elbow Spark Plug Connector on E&F with doghouse

I am ready to purchase a new ignition harness. I have always been a little concerned that my straight out spark plug connectors have limited wire clearance to the Dog House cover on my1965 E model mooney. I think harnesses with elbow top may be available. Do they fit ok on the pre 1996 E&F doghouse configurations. And where is the best place to source them. I have Bendix Magnetos.

Just to see how "attach" works, here is a photo of my airplane.

post-7899-0-98990400-1356381544_thumb.jp

The speed brakes are entirely mechanical and work great. I use them primarily to adust my sight picture after turning final. They also allow for some final adjustment and steeper decent path when coming in over an obstacle. I have done touch and goes with them deployed with no problem. I have done pretty harsh slips, at a safe speed, with them deployed. I try to retract them before touching down to reduce rate of descent and impact loads. I think they will really pay for themselves if I am ever faced with an engine out landing and have to shoe horn into a tight space.

I just put a set of angled boot wires on this weekend. I purchased the aerolight brand. They were about 1/2 price of the Champion brand and I was a little concerned about that. After they arrived and I looked them over I was happy with them. They seem well made. I can post a picture when I get home tonight.