Whelen LED Landing and Taxi Lights for sale *SOLD*

For sale I have four 28V Whelen LED lights. 2 landing (PLED2L) and 2 taxi (PLED2T) lights that were removed from my Ovation. They were working normally when removed and only done so to upgrade to the G3 lights. Ebay prices are roughly $100-150 each. All four are available as a package deal for $300. I will not sell these individually; package deal only. I will include free UPS ground shipping to addresses in the continental US.

LEDs2.jpg

LEDs.jpg

Edited by kevinw
Items sold
  • Like 1

Hrm. I'd be interested--I still have old, caveman-with-fire landing and taxi lights in my 2000 Ovation2. I'm guessing no compatibility issues across the O/O2 boundary? What's installation typically involve--a simple remove & replace? Thanks.

Hrm. I'd be interested--I still have old, caveman-with-fire landing and taxi lights in my 2000 Ovation2. I'm guessing no compatibility issues across the O/O2 boundary? What's installation typically involve--a simple remove & replace? Thanks.

There should be no compatibility issues at all. Installation would be rather simple if the access hole was a bigger. You don’t take the front cover off but rather the access cover just below it. It’s small making the work a little tedious, but I got it done. Someone posted on here, specific directions on how to do it which helped a lot. Just let me know if you wanna go ahead with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• kevinw changed the title to Whelen LED Landing and Taxi Lights for sale *SOLD*