Mooney Summit IX Registration is now open!

DanM20C

On behalf of your Mooney Summit Board of Directors I am happy to announce we have opened registration for Mooney Summit IX, October 6-7 2023.

The event will be in it's second year at Peter O. Night (KTPF) in Tampa FL.  Friday we'll be at the airport and the Saturday seminar will be held at the Tamp Int Airport (KTPA).   The Saturday night banquet will be held at American Social on Harbor Island just south of downtown. 
Unfortunately hotel deals have still not been finalized.  We hope to have something in a week or two.  But we don't expect much of a discount.  We will update here as soon as we are able.

The registration this year will be $149 until Sep 1st.  Then it will go up to $199 until the event.  Please register as soon as you can, that will help tremendously with the fine tuning of the event. 

Please register through:  Mooney Summit

or try this QR code with your phone:  

image.png.51c7df1d96c97f757ba1cf34cea83015.png

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 3

Hey, Dan. Please make sure my registration went through, I hit the Submit button and nothing happened. Then I tried again . . . And nothing happened again . . . . I'll be watching my credit card for double billing.

Hank, I had no issue registering and submitting my credit card payment. @DanM20C (whos probably at OSH) Ill monitor registration activity if you like and let you if I think we have an issue.

@Hank if you resubmit and it double charges, of course we will make it right and we will be able to see it via the registration log.

Ill Answer for Dan, as he is probably up to his ears in Oshkosh stuff riight now.

Your paid registration includes your wife, as you will be able to list her when you register. Registration fees are to offset direct event costs like Sat night meal, reception, tables and chairs, presenter rooms, etc. We look forward to seeing you both!

Last year everyone ride shared and it worked well. Atlas Aviation doesnt have a herd of crew cars. Most of the hotels have a shuttle service to KTPA which is where the conference will be held. Fortunately, pilots are well versed on how to get around once they land from all the practice they get when they fly their planes. There were a few of the local EAA guys show up and they offered to take some to their hotels.

On 7/22/2023 at 2:13 PM, DanM20C said:

On behalf of your Mooney Summit Board of Directors I am happy to announce we have opened registration for Mooney Summit IX, October 6-7 2023.

Unfortunately, these dates coincide with my daughter's college parents' weekend.

I would like to support the event, though.  Are there other ways to contribute?

-dan

We hope to attend, with our freshly overhauled Beastie. I wonder about wings credit from last year? My insurance renewal form has arrived, there’s a space for that, and I have no record of having received it.

Thanks,
Mimi Reiheld

I registered for the summit. The two radio dots on the top of the page usually indicate one or the other, so I registered myself first and then went to register the wife, only to realize you can click both radio dots at the same time. Since I've already registered myself, I can't really do it again. Any way you'd be able to edit mine to add 'Anna Hyland' to N226C's registration?

1 minute ago, natdm said:

I registered for the summit. The two radio dots on the top of the page usually indicate one or the other, so I registered myself first and then went to register the wife, only to realize you can click both radio dots at the same time. Since I've already registered myself, I can't really do it again. Any way you'd be able to edit mine to add 'Anna Hyland' to N226C's registration?

If you don't explicitly direct your posts at someone. you will need to PM the intended recipient to let them know you have left a message.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. @DanM20CDan is something you have a handle on, or want me to mess with it and ultimately call in big Rick?

EDIT:

Regfox simply gives us a button to check and why specific instructions are to check both buttons if you are bringing your spouse. That said, I also see it will be easy to add her. 

@DanM20C let me know if you want me to undertake this.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 8:59 PM, Amelia said:

We hope to attend, with our freshly overhauled Beastie. I wonder about wings credit from last year? My insurance renewal form has arrived, there’s a space for that, and I have no record of having received it.

Thanks,
Mimi Reiheld

Mimi, check your FAAsafety.gov account. I see where this credit has been issued to you on 9/18//22 along with all the other attendee's who checked in and registered with a wings email address.  You have recieved the following credist

Basic WINGS
1 Credit for Basic Knowledge Topic 1
1 Credit for Basic Knowledge Topic 3
1 Credit for Basic Knowledge Topic 3
Advanced WINGS
2 Credits for Advanced Knowledge Topic 2
Master WINGS
2 Credits for Master Knowledge Topic 2

17 hours ago, natdm said:

I got Anna added under your registration.  I'll have to look into the radio dot thing. 

On 7/27/2023 at 11:07 AM, exM20K said:

Unfortunately, these dates coincide with my daughter's college parents' weekend.

I would like to support the event, though.  Are there other ways to contribute?

-dan

Thanks Dan.  You can donate to the summit through Mooneysummit.com   

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kortopates said:

Just noticing the Agenda for IX is still actually last years agenda.

It is.  Were sorry about that, we came to the game late this year and are still working on it.  Hopefully we will have the agenda up next week.

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 1