UFQ In Ear Noise Cancelling Headset. New

Schllc

I purchased this headset a few months ago to see if I liked it better than my Clarity aloft.

The UFQ are active noise canceling and the sound quality is very good but they do not fit my ears. 
I have a problem with my ear canals and have great difficulty finding anything that fits. I can’t wear any traditional ear buds or headphones. It comes with all the sizes of buds, and documents  

I waited too long to try and return them. 
They sold for $329.00 plush shipping. 

This was the model without Bluetooth. 
Make an offer.

Please direct message me, and I’ll send a phone number, don’t reply in the forum. 

https://www.ufqaviation.com/products/anr-l2-hi-lite-in-ear-aviation-headset-compare-to-xxxx-proxxxxxt-pilot-headset

B918E6E7-6EEF-4619-88BA-9625395C84CE.jpeg

8BD42258-9541-433F-B75D-5246EF8BACB1.jpeg

DCA69224-93CD-4451-9C89-0ECFA8D5F968.jpeg

• Like 1

I have the UFQ L2 also. I use it as a summer headset in bubble canopy airplanes and for travel. I think the issue you are describing is related to the shape of the ear pieces. For some ear shapes they don't quite get close enough to allow deep insertion of the ear tips. And, unlike Clarity and some others, there is no option for a significantly longer eartip to make up for it.

That aside, the ANR/in-ear combo has great noise attenuation and the sound quality is great. 

There are better quality   eartips that fit the unit. I've found nothing as long as the Clarity or Halo use, but I've been using Comply Sport Pro Sx-400 eartips with mine but there are generic foams that do a decent job too.

(Comply isn't cheap. I corresponded with them and based on UFQ telling me the core size was 5mm (core shapes vary too), Comply recommended their SmartCore line as being able to fit most rather than experiment with their specifically-sized models)