JB Aircraft Engine Service

Jim Peace

On 11/13/2021 at 8:13 PM, Jim Peace said:

JB Aircraft Engine Service

In Sebring.....

I am going down for a #3 cylinder replacement with new...current one is going south

Is this a good shop

Four years ago my partners and I had JB do our overhaul and to this day we are very pleased with the work they did. At that time they were efficient and had the O360 back to us by the date they promised. I would highly recommend them.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Had JB put a new #3 cylinder on my O-360.  going through break-in process now.  So far so good.

Service was great and fast.

The airframe shop colocated did some items for me as well and everything came out great.  

Paperwork from both shops was in perfect order.  

The airframe shop called Carter aircraft has made by retractable step operate better than I have seen it work in 7 years.

There is a Hertz car rental in Sebring and they work with the FBO to pre position cars for you.  You can walk between the shop and FBO on the main ramp easily....

• 1 year later...