Selling my 201, need your input

LFOD

Well, work situation has contributed to the sale of N5767Z.  It will go up on Controller on Monday and I have not decided on an asking price.  Looking for the members of the forum to make some suggestions. I am not emotionally attached to the aircraft so you wont hurt my feelings. 

Specs: 

1984 M20J

4800 TT

1000 SMOH

500 SPOH

430W, MX-20, KFC 150, King HSI, JPI 800 w/fuel flow, Electric backup AI, Speed Brakes, Standby Vac, WSI weather

Everything works, complete logs, no damage history

Original paint and interior (good condition) 

Pictures are in my gallery

I really appreciate the help guys. 

Sorry to hear that.  Hope it sells quickly and you get a good price for it.  From the little time I had mine up for sale, the low ballers were driving me nuts.  They feel that because the entire market is in a depressed state, that ALL aircraft should be knocked down 20-30% from asking price without individual consideration for the aircraft (or even seeing the aircraft in person).  Just tell them to go pound sand and it'll be a cold day before you drop the price to their demands.

Good luck with the sale.

Brian