Oh, the pattern entry!

INA201

2 hours ago, INA201 said:

Alas, yes the airplane, that is not a Mooney, was the straight in culprit.

I re-read your initial post, but am still missing what the guy did wrong/offensive.

What was it?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mooneymite said:

I re-read your initial post, but am still missing what the guy did wrong/offensive.

What was it?

I was also wondering the same thing. What is it he did that carries a sentence of crucifixion?

Nothing wrong, there was a subsequent post/question if that was the plane in the picture. I looked up the definition of culprit LOL. I should’ve used the word “plane” instead. Also in following  the video prior to my last post this was a light hearted attempt at humor in reference to Cirrus pilots planning their “straight in approach 180 miles out.”  I’’m Sorry if this was offensive in any way. I went ahead and deleted it. Thanks for pointing it out.

4 minutes ago, N201MKTurbo said:

The law seems crystal clear on this stuff:

:lol:   :blink:  yes,  crystal clear. That’s why this subject never ceases to generate thousands of crystal clear opinions on aviation boards everywhere. If you need more clarity, try to get two FAA guys to agree on the subject  

At least I’m positve....  I think.   :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mooneymite said:

:lol:   :blink:  yes,  crystal clear. That’s why this subject never ceases to generate thousands of crystal clear opinions on aviation boards everywhere. If you need more clarity, try to get two FAA guys to agree on the subject  

"What we demand is the total absence of solid facts!" -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy :D

17 minutes ago, Mooneymite said:

Been to a busy four way stop sign lately?

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2018 at 5:46 AM, steingar said:

I only rarely do long straight in approaches, I was more thinking about me on downwind and the jet coming in straight.  Like I said, courtesy and common sense usually solve these little dilemmas without a lot of muss, fuss or traded paint.

There’s one field I almost always do a long straight in.  About 110nm straight in haha.  I take off from my home field, get on course and it’s quite literally straight in the entire way.  

Edited by ragedracer1977

15 hours ago, ragedracer1977 said:

There’s one field I almost always do a long straight in.  About 110nm straight in haha.  I take off from my home field, get on course and it’s quite literally straight in the entire way.  

Sounds like Show Low.   I like that loooong final, too.