Fuel Flow, Basic- that does everything but dinner

Quote: Pitts1e

How are  you going to remove the RPM and MP/FP.  I didn't think it was TSO'd to do that?  That was the main reason I was holding back on installing the 730.  The only TSO'd one is close to $5,000!  Is it as simple as a 337 mod?

Cheers

Quote: georgeb

The 830 is certified as a primary. You get all of the paperwork necessary for it. My AP took care of it all. I left the old TACH on simply because of the time, ans as far as the MP/FP, I've already got too many empty holes, so for now I have 2 sets. The Mechanical ones are a bit off of the newer Electronic 830.

Quote: edgargravel

This is great news.  I have been waiting for this to happen. As far as I knew, only the 900 series of JPIs were certified as primary. Do you have an authoritative reference for this announcement that you can share?