89 M20J… coming up for sale

What’s coming available soon.

89- M20J…1690TTSN, 210-SFOH,NDH,G500. A/P, 2-G275’s GTN-750 (AI&HSI) Garmin audio panel,ADS-B (in/out) JPI 830,leather yokes, Whalen LED wingtip stones, always hangered, all logs,original P&I, NDH.! Hangered portable O2 system .. 2900 MGW increase, 1041 useful load. ..

ANYONE seriously looking let me know annual getting done at the end on the month…! I’ll be adding photos soon ..

update: first off thank you to Everyone who sent an interest. The auto pilot is due to be finished in 2 weeks. ( Avionic shops are never on time ) please email me vpolden@iCloud.com
or call or text me for a spec sheet  and asking price on the plane. 737-420-6029 

Vince 

On 7/31/2024 at 12:15 PM, Dgeyer said:

Sounds like it will be over my budget but do you have a price point and any teaser photos?

See the update .. please contact me . Thank you .! 

Vince
If G500 was the autopilot, i think you mean GFC-500 AP.
G500 actually stands for the Garmin PFD/MFD glass combo which i assume you didn’t mean with the 2 GI-275’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk