OP ED-"Little Timmy Wants to Know Why Nobody Likes Airplanes Anymore?

Don't forget the precious guns taken away from hands of precious dead little toddlers. Last time I checked my vast collection is still in the basement. Really, the only thing I can think of that Obama has actually done during his entire time in office was to introduce a small regulation on insurance industry, an industry run by crooks that needs all the regulation we can give it and then some. I know, I'm one of them.

You got your predictions mixed up. Door to door confiscation of guns was supposed to happen during his first term.

I'll give you a pass this time, just don't let it happen again.

This is all in good fun, but I really think Regressives are much worse at predicting the future than the left. Some predictions are so out of this world that they are not only comical when made, but even more so years after when looking back at them, as I am today.

Well spoken, by a humble "moderate kind of guy" who successfully predicted the future of Mooney ... and always gets everything correct!

A moderate person would take these predictions with a grain of salt while a regressive would take it as the gospel, as many have.

But to be honest, I don't get everything correct. I predicted that the 2014 and 2015 budget deficits would be over a trillion. I also predicted that not many would sign up for Obamacare.

You got your predictions mixed up. Door to door confiscation of guns was supposed to happen during his first term.

I'll give you a pass this time, just don't let it happen again.

Nope, you have to get the real scoop from Fox News.  The "liberal media" refuses to report this impending suspension of the Second Amendment.

Agenda 21, coupled with a backdoor approach via the UN Arms trade treaty will do it. As soon as that passes, you will see UN folks door to door, confiscating all firearms.  So much so, towns in Texas are pre-emptively passing laws saying that UN laws cannot supercede ours.

the City of League City, TX recently passed an ordinance declaring that federal firearms regulations in the future, are null and void in the city. Bat guano stuff.

More new laws and regulations, from the party of small and limited government, who shrieks about how the over-regulation of this country is the downfall of it.

Nope, you have to get the real scoop from Fox News.  The "liberal media" refuses to report this impending suspension of the Second Amendment.

Agenda 21, coupled with a backdoor approach via the UN Arms trade treaty will do it. As soon as that passes, you will see UN folks door to door, confiscating all firearms.  So much so, towns in Texas are pre-emptively passing laws saying that UN laws cannot supercede ours.

You know, you are absolutely right. I was confusing the issue with the NRA's statement in 2008 that a vote for Obama was a vote to take away your guns. I totally forgot about the UN resolution, which allows the UN to take over US law.

Here is the 2008 NRA release. Talk about off the wall predictions, read the list of Obama's 10  Point Plan. Some of the highlights said if Obama was elected that all gun shops in America would be ordered closed (through an Executive Action no doubt), that American's would be banned from using firearms in their home for self-defense and my personal favorite, increase the tax on guns 500%.

Maybe Jonathon Gruber was correct, but just had the wrong audience.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20080728/barack-obamas-10-point-plan-to-change

You know, you are absolutely right. I was confusing the issue with the NRA's statement in 2008 that a vote for Obama was a vote to take away your guns. I totally forgot about the UN resolution, which allows the UN to take over US law.

Here is the 2008 NRA release. Talk about off the wall predictions, read the list of Obama's 10  Point Plan. Some of the highlights said if Obama was elected that all gun shops in America would be ordered closed (through an Executive Action no doubt), that American's would be banned from using firearms in their home for self-defense and my personal favorite, increase the tax on guns 500%.

Maybe Jonathon Gruber was correct, but just had the wrong audience.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20080728/barack-obamas-10-point-plan-to-change

Obviously, it did not happened because Ted Nudget took a stand and Obama run for cover. Millions of tea partiers look up to him. Here is Ted's solution on fighting oppressive government. This is how he avoided being drafted into Vietnam:

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. 

Obviously, it did not happened because Ted Nudget took a stand and Obama run for cover. Millions of tea partiers look up to him. Here is Ted's solution on fighting oppressive government. This is how he avoided being drafted into Vietnam:

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. 

Wasn't it Nugent who said that if Obama was re-elected that he would leave the country?

It's like you are smarter than the rest of us ... but we all just don't know it yet? Like a secret knowledge you alone reserve for humanity in of yourself!

You're kind of like a modern day Nikola Tesla and Michel de Nostredame combined! And on top of all that superiority ... you have remained the humble moderate that you are today!

Now you're making me blush.

Oh btw ... The proposed "national gun registry" would never be abused by government agencies for pure political purposes on a major scale ... It would only be a few rogue agents in Cincinnati ... but I am sure you knew that ...

Pardon my ignorance, what national gun registry?

It's like you are smarter than the rest of us ... but we all just don't know it yet? Like a secret knowledge you alone reserve for humanity in of yourself!

You're kind of like a modern day Nikola Tesla and Michel de Nostredame combined! And on top of all that superiority ... you have remained the humble moderate that you are today!

Well, you don't know what you don't know. 

Pardon my ignorance, what national gun registry?

They same one there were going to keep at the FEMA camps in Montana.

Great reply.

I'm sure these crazies exist, but who on the left are the equivalent of Nugent, Phil Robertson et al?

Al Sharpton, and any number of hippies that either live on the streets or in communes where they don't have internet access and they can't afford to have their own media outlet.

Al Sharpton, and any number of hippies that either live on the streets or in communes where they don't have internet access and they can't afford to have their own media outlet.

Sharpton is in a category (and world) of his own. What I meant was, who are the crazies from the left that are invited onto MSNBC or CNN and speak of bizarre situations that don't exist or make outrageous predictions?

I guess Al Gore could be considered one of them with his sky is falling mantra.

propose

[pruh-pohz]

Spell Syllables

Synonyms Examples Word Origin

verb (used with object), PROPOSED, proposing.

to offer or suggest (a matter, subject, case, etc.) for consideration, acceptance, or action:

to propose a new method.

to offer (a toast).

to suggest:

He proposed that a messenger be sent.

to present or nominate (a person) for some position, office, membership, etc.

to put before oneself as something to be done; design; intend.

to present to the mind or attention; state.

to propound (a question, riddle, etc.).

I just conducted a searched and couldn't find anything on the subject, proposed or otherwise. Please reply with a link for me to look at.

Do your own homework ...

means "keep searching more and more fringe websites until you find one that agrees with your preconcieved notion.   Heck, there's even a flat earth society.   "It says right there".  I guess the "liberal media" refuses to let the truth out.  That plus "Al Sharpton and the race baiters". 

Fox News proclaims they are not racist, but its all they talk about. I'm gonna get a clicker and count how times per hour Fox says "Race-baiter".  I am sure its over a hundred times an hour.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

means "keep searching more and more fringe websites until you find one that agrees with your preconcieved notion.   Heck, there's even a flat earth society.   "It says right there".  I guess the "liberal media" refuses to let the truth out.  That plus "Al Sharpton and the race baiters". 

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

What about the lizard people.

Do your own homework ...

I did research it and didn't find anything. I did see that there was talk of this as part of the enhanced background checks right after Newtown, but it wasn't pursued any further after it died in the Senate. I also read that there were no plans for a national registry but that the GOP started using the term as a talking point as a means of defeating the bill. Kind of a shame that the only thing that came out of Newtown was - nothing. Twenty  6 and 7 year olds massacred and nothing changed as a result - other than more pain than a parent could possibly bear.

Are we talking about the same thing?

Yes, all of them. Unwashed troublemakers. Add that disrespectful Rosa Parks to that list. She refused to sit in her place. then look what happened after that.

Interesting, after LBJ rammed that constitution-shredding Civil Rights Act of 1964 through, all the Southern Democrats "Dixiecrats" and angry white Southern gentlemen switched to the Republican Party we all know today.  The Southern Strategy. Brilliant political move.  But they're not racist.  Thats what race-baiters call them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

• Like 1

What is a race baitor? Was Lincoln one too? How about LBJ? How about MLK?

Let's not change the subject or get on another tangent. I still am trying to find out what Dave was talking about  when he mentioned a proposed national gun registry. I don't agree with the concept and would like to learn more.

Let's not change the subject or get on another tangent. I still am trying to find out what Dave was talking about  when he mentioned a proposed national gun registry. I don't agree with the concept and would like to learn more.

I think he is referring to something on websites like gunbroker.com, something akin to Amazon Wish List. You put down what guns you'd like for Santa to give you. Close?

I've read this, and a lot of it came from the NRA, who knows better. it was distributed with PAC contribution requests. A real "slippery slop[e" argument. Background checks go into effect.  The US Govt gets a national firearms registry from background checks, including the newly proposed background checks from gun shows and private sales. Then the UN gets the gun registry and confiscates the firearms door-to-door through the authority of the UN Arms Trade Treaty.

But they could all stop it, just send more money.

Makes perfect sense. I almost sent them a few hundred bucks. I mean, who wants a felon or a mentally ill person denied their "God given" rights to own a firearm? Including Jared Lee Loughner (mental illness combined with a 9MM pistol), Adam Lanzaq (mental illness and an AR-15), or Ismaiiyal Brinsley, who just killed two NY cops. All lawful gun owners.