M20J Spinner, M20F Spinner and yokes/hardware

I am cleaning out my hangar after selling the aircraft. I have 2 spinner and new style yokes install hardware. I intended to upgrade my yokes on my F but never got around to it. Make me an offer on any or all. Don't need them but wanted to be sure they find a use for someone. These are the yokes I purchased on here. https://mooneyspace.com/topic/35009-sold-m20j-yokes-shafts-1650/#comment-597507

image.jpeg.fcea6acf296d194ec4d6277fd5ecffcd.jpeg

image.jpeg.7b8152f4ba83306188ba1283338a9363.jpeg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

If someone doesnt buy them soon , I WILL and you all wont be happy...

I disagree.  Much better to have all the parts in one place with someone who knows what they have, rather than in hundreds or thousands of anonymous hangars spread all over the planet.

• Like 1

I'm looking for a 2-blade McCaulley spinner assembly that is un-airworthy, but substantially intact for future mockup use.  If anyone buys these to replace a cracked or worn one, I'd be interested in purchasing your scrap for modest cost.  :)

The yokes are spoken for. I believe the spinners too but waiting to hear back. 

BTW, I am not a scammer. ;) Just cleaning out the hangar and would really like these to go to someone that could use them. These spinners and parts are getting really hard to find. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...