WANTED: G430W Data Card

Hank

It's a shame that a simple SD card won't work . . . Brought mine home to update and managed to not remember where I set it down. It's not on the kitchen counter, beside the couch, in the key bowl or the dresser. Turned the truck jnside out, and double-checked the hangar. I was too hot and sweaty after fi ishin

It's a shame that a simple SD card won't work . . . Brought mine home to update and managed to not remember where I set it down. It's not on the kitchen counter, beside the couch, in the key bowl or on the dresser. Turned the truck inside out, and double-checked the hangar. I was too hot and sweaty after putting in new spark plugs, so I didn't put it in my pocket. 

I'll try calling Garmin in the morning, but I'm not especially hopeful. Need to complete my IPC before Summit!

If you have one laying around, please think of me. Thanks!

Edited by Hank

No, it won't. That would make too much sense. Garmin was a monopoly for too long.

It's just that the WAAS cards have something like triple or quadruple the storage capacity because of the vnav features.

I recall they're $200 from Jepp. Don't recall Garmin even selling them. But yes, $ per GB of capacity is crazy, but they don't make that many either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk