Ailerons SOLD

I have a pair of Ailerons that I'd like to sell.  Part numbers 230015-505 and 20015-506.  These fit K models up to S/N 25-1133.  I believe that they will also fit most J Models and possibly others.

They are in very good condition and balanced.  No damage to the edges.  Very minor hail damage which doesn't even show in pictures.  Paint is Matterhorn White and it is in excellent condition.

$900 plus shipping for both

I'd prefer to sell as a pair.  I'm willing to build a shipping crate if necessary.  Due to the size they would have to be shipped via truck.

Edited by CaptRJM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, jetdriven said:

Are these flooded like the other airplane parts you sell?

I have absolutely no idea what you are referring to.  I haven't sold any parts in the past on the website or eBay.  I have sold some avionics on eBay and always got positive feedback.

2 hours ago, deanders said:

I need a left hand aileron for my 65 E model. Would you sale one for $350.00 plus shipping?

Sorry, although they will fit your E model I am only interested in selling as a pair.