IPad IOS5 - WingX

carusoam

Quote: Cris

One point for those who have upgraded to the Ipad OS 5 operating system is that if you have the cloud backup activated it will automatically backup the data files from Wing X, Foreflight, EFB etc. You may quickly use up your cloud storage. To prevent that possible overload you can go into cloud setting, manage & uncheck Foreflight, Wing X or EFB. Also according to Wing X they have written their latest release to take advantage of the dual core processor in the Ipad 2 & Iphone 4S so the screen refreash rates are faster than in the Ipad one & Iphone 4.     

This is another IOS 5 point...

Did you know that there is an undo button?  I have had this thing almost a year and I just found it, or it is an IOS 5 upgrade.....

Shake the ipad up and down and an undo typing menu appears...

I have yet to test if it works for accidental cut, when I meant copy.....

Best regards,

-a-

Quote: Cris

One point for those who have upgraded to the Ipad OS 5 operating system is that if you have the cloud backup activated it will automatically backup the data files from Wing X, Foreflight, EFB etc. You may quickly use up your cloud storage. To prevent that possible overload you can go into cloud setting, manage & uncheck Foreflight, Wing X or EFB. Also according to Wing X they have written their latest release to take advantage of the dual core processor in the Ipad 2 & Iphone 4S so the screen refreash rates are faster than in the Ipad one & Iphone 4.     

The update works fine, nothing to jump up and down about. Im sure by now everyone had their FF or wingx deleted by the update, and figured that out. And as far as the xm wx its only available with the baron equipment to FF, You will never see a link from a Garmin product to FF for live inflight wx.