MAPA Homecoming roll call

jetdriven

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know yet.  Am in process of changing airplanes.  If all goes as planned, will be transitioning from 201 to 231 (this would be my 3rd Mooney).  I don't know what my status will be then.  But I would like to be there for at least part of the Homecoming.

Don,

I added my name to the signature. I am also going to print out a screenshot of the stuff left of these words with my avatar, screen name, and location and put that on my nametag.  Hope others do the same so I dont look like a dork.

Quote: DonMuncy

It's really too bad that not many people post under their real name. At Kerrville, by looking at name tags, I won't associate your name with the people I see posting on this forum.

Don 

N335BB will be at MAPA with both Bennet Bibel and Knute Reams aboard.  I attended MAPA homecomings all through the 1980s, and some in the 1990s, but then I sold my Mooney, and owned and flew a number of other aircraft types until last year, when I purchased my 1983 M20J. It is good that Knute is not flying out himself in his "older" Mooney, as he manages to beat my J every time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...