Need help on '67 M20F.

I would really appreciate it if any you '67 M20F drivers could help me out. I misplaced my POH and cannot find it anywhere. I did order a new one, but it looks as if I am not going to receive it in time. I am doing a flight this coming weekend and it is going to be either at, or very close to MAUW. I need the required runway length at, at max weight, under the following conditions:

Airfield pressure altitude = 4000ft;  expected OAT = 79 deg F

I've got a digital copy I can email you and share the maintenance manuals as well.  Check your PMs.

5000' 80 degrees 2740 lbs / ground run 1560ft / total distance 50 ft  2395 / max r/c ft/min - 675 / best r/c speed ias - 105.

I recently took off at gross weight at 212 elev with 90 degrees from 3800 ft runway and the performance was good.  (insert disclaimer)  67 M20F

Barry

• 4 months later...

I've noticed the J and K manuals are much more complete than the pre J manuals.  They also include sections on making proper repairs that is Mooney specific. 

There was a online site that had all the Mooney,Piper,Cessna,King and Garmin manuals.  They had to remove them a couple of months ago after getting a letter threating legal action from Piper.  I was afraid that would happen and had taken appropriate action beforehand.

I've noticed the J and K manuals are much more complete than the pre J manuals.  They also include sections on making proper repairs that is Mooney specific. 

There was a online site that had all the Mooney,Piper,Cessna,King and Garmin manuals.  They had to remove them a couple of months ago after getting a letter threating legal action from Piper.  I was afraid that would happen and had taken appropriate action beforehand.

http://www.flycorona.com/manuals/