Who's coming to Oshkosh?

JKSmith

So the only way to use the Claw is to place it directly below the tie down ring, that might be a PITA to drive those stakes in, but then also look at how short the rope will be there, and less rope to stretch therefore alleviating gust loads.  Not to mention how little the slight angle of the stakes can grip the ground. 

I'm going to start the "Thursday Get-Together List". Jerry and I won't be there until sometime Wednesday afternoon. If any you are still in town on Thursday, let me know and I will see if we can do a get-together on Thursday.

JerryTJ

Marauder

FlyDave

NotarPilot

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marauder said:

I'm going to start the "Thursday Get-Together List". Jerry and I won't be there until sometime Wednesday afternoon. If any you are still in town on Thursday, let me know and I will see if we can do a get-together on Thursday.

JerryTJ

Marauder

FlyDave

NotarPilot

I am planning to fly out on Thurs morning if weather cooperates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

JerryTJ

Marauder

FlyDave

NotarPilot

I could do lunch, or sometime in the afternoon.  I have the LOBO Banquet Thursday evening (Lancair Owners and Builders Organization).

Tom

Public Service Announcement:

For those of you attending the MooneySpace get-together at the Caravan tent I wanted to mention that there are a limited number of elevator tickets available, and pool passes are in even shorter supply. If you wish to access the VIP lounge I would suggest purchasing these well in advance of the event.

For your convenience note that I am an authorized re-seller of both. I've set up a PayPal account to handle the transactions and can take your order here if you'll send me a PM.

One more thing, I understand that there is still ample availability of the bowling passes so you should be able to purchase those at the event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drapo said:

Aviation, aren't you one of my faithful readers! B)

If you're a member of APBQ, it's included in you membership fees

Ben non désolé, pas de flottes sur le Mooney....

List of Mooneyspacers that pledged to attend the get together in Oshkosh at the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug +1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster
FlyingSchmidth
Ned Gravel + 1
N131MA
druidjaidan + 1.5
tbrickey
drapo (tentative)

Still working on the trying to get a keg... how many beers from one of those can you usually have?

Yves

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cnoe said:

Public Service Announcement:

For those of you attending the MooneySpace get-together at the Caravan tent I wanted to mention that there are a limited number of elevator tickets available, and pool passes are in even shorter supply. If you wish to access the VIP lounge I would suggest purchasing these well in advance of the event.

For your convenience note that I am an authorized re-seller of both. I've set up a PayPal account to handle the transactions and can take your order here if you'll send me a PM.

One more thing, I understand that there is still ample availability of the bowling passes so you should be able to purchase those at the event.

Do they also have exotic dancers? 

1 hour ago, yvesg said:

Ben non désolé, pas de flottes sur le Mooney....

List of Mooneyspacers that pledged to attend the get together in Oshkosh at the Mooney Caravan tent on Monday at 6 PM

Jastu23 + 2
Bob Belville + 1
Sabremech
JKSmith
gsxrpilot
Steingar
Hector
201er + 1
yvesg + 1
M20Doc
wishboneash
larryb
jetdriven + 1
Stinkbug +1
cnoe (tentative)
Bob + 1
SoMooney
Guitarmaster
FlyingSchmidth
Ned Gravel + 1
N131MA
druidjaidan + 1.5
tbrickey
drapo (tentative)

Still working on the trying to get a keg... how many beers from one of those can you usually have?

Yves

Yves, ce n'est plus une association de brousse mais de pilotes, just like the Québec version of AOPA.

I don't do "adult drinks" so I'll pass on the keg!

2 hours ago, Ned Gravel said:

Yves:

Association des Aviateurs et Pilotes de Brousse du Québec although Mooney's are not generally used in that sector of aviation.

Ned, they've replaced "Association" with "Aviateurs" some 10 years ago or so to maintain the same acronym and make sure people know that they're not just for floats anymore. We even have some members in Ontario and elsewhhere in Canada and around the world! ;)

3 hours ago, JKSmith said:

What kind of beer (in a keg) would everyone want? I'm a blue moon fan but I'll drink anything. 

I'm a blue moon fan as well, but I'm pretty much a one beer per night kinda drinker, so a keg is way overkill for my habits.

On July 11, 2016 at 11:16 PM, JKSmith said: So will I. 

SO theres 100$ right there for beer.  Thats a good start. 

Make it $150. I'm in for $50 too. (I'm fine with Blue Moon or whatever). Yves.....I'm assuming you are making the arrangements for the keg?