Anyone in the Santa Clara, CA Area?

How long are you here? I work in Santa Clara, CA.

I will be here until Friday morning. Let me know if you want to meet up for a beer. Played Boschi (get that right?) Ball as team building exercise. That is how far down my career has digressed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be here until Friday morning. Let me know if you want to meet up for a beer. Played Boschi (get that right?) Ball as team building exercise. That is how far down my career has digressed...

It is called "bocce" ball. Close enough! I will PM you my contact info. Would be good to meet up for a beer in the evening.

It is called "bocce" ball. Close enough! I will PM you my contact info. Would be good to meet up for a beer in the evening.

Sounds goods... I'd rather talk Mooneys than figure out how to get a big ball next to a little ball

When the family gets together.

We have this little thing...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bocce

the anglicized version is Bocci...

Did the team building exercise include the cigars and the wines?

Best regards,

-a-

Hell no! It turned into a who can beat who thing. Not the kind of event a former footballer can gravitate to...

In Bocce, the experienced Mooney pilot always bowls last...

He uses speed and efficiency to move the small ball closer to his team's balls.

It is best played with a fair amount of good food, good wine and good company.

The objective is having the best time.  Fortunately anyone focussed on the best score exposes themselves as a pilot of brand C or P or something slooooower.....

Any HR people in your crowd?  They are the ones taking notes on their score card...:)

Best regards,

-a-

In Bocce, the experienced Mooney pilot always bowls last...

He uses speed and efficiency to move the small ball closer to his team's balls.

It is best played with a fair amount of good food, good wine and good company.

The objective is having the best time.  Fortunately anyone focussed on the best score exposes themselves as a pilot of brand C or P or something slooooower.....

Any HR people in your crowd?  They are the ones taking notes on their score card...

Best regards,

-a-

Nah, just corporate America at its finest...

Sounds goods... I'd rather talk Mooneys than figure out how to get a big ball next to a little ball emoji13.png

Not sure if my PM got through... 

Anybody else interested in meeting with Marauder in the South Bay this evening or tomorrow?

Edited by wishboneash

Not sure if my PM got through... Please contact me off list - narayan@yahoo.com

Anybody else interested in meeting with Marauder in the South Bay this evening or tomorrow?

Nope. I didn't see a message. I will email. Looks like tomorrow night is open. Or later this evening.

Guys,

Great to meet both of you and talk all things Mooney and aviation for an evening!

Attached is the pic I took: me on the left, Wishboneash in the middle and Marauder on the right.

Next time we'll fly up to Lake Tahoe for dinner!

Dave

Mooneyspace getogether.jpg

• Like 5

Guys,

Great to meet both of you and talk all things Mooney and aviation for an evening!

Attached is the pic I took: me on the left, Wishboneash in the middle and Marauder on the right.

Next time we'll fly up to Lake Tahoe for dinner!

Dave

Mooneyspace_getogether.thumb.jpg.169179d8fead2b6c7622b23b12ecc307.jpg

It was a fun time. It's got to be a rough aviation life out here. Severe clear everyday!

Would have liked to have been there as its not far, but alas work prevails. I sure don't miss the Bay area Traffic. my wife and I used to travel there for family driving 2.5 hours minimum each way. Now we fly takes 40min air time and about 20 ground time each end. Corse you know why we have such clear air its from all those VW diesels that live out here. In fact California has more cars than anyone how come our air is so clean, Even the L.A. basin has pretty darn clear air most days now.

Maybe next time