MooneyMAX 2024 - Hangar Hotel & Conference Center - Fredericksburg TX

Central Texas, the heart of Texas, welcomes MooneyMAX 2024!  Mooney experts from around the country will gather September 5th through 7th to offer their knowledge and experience to the Mooney community. 

Fly into Gillespie County Airport (T82), Fredericksburg, Texas and be prepared to step back in time at the  amazing Hangar Hotel and Convention Center. At your arrival, taxi direct to the hotel adjacent to the runway ramp area where you will be assisted with special MooneyMAX parking during the Conference.

Welcome to MooneyMAX 2024 for a TRUE Texas experience and heck of a good time!

MooneyMAX 2024 Link to Complete Agenda

MooneyMAX 2024 - Speakers website

MooneyMAX 2024 - Logistics Information

Annual Mooney Dinner Club - Mamacita's Restaurant - Fredericksburg TX

Mooney Girls "Paint and Sip" Brunch - Fredericksburg TX

REGISTRATION

Additional information call 903-643-9902

Hotel MooneyMAX photo.jpg

the-admiral-nimitz-museum.jpg

Frederick FDK.jpg

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, shawnd said:

On the logistics page (https://whova.com/embedded/logistics/moone_202409/?utc_source=ems) it says:

Arrive early on Wednesday and tour the Mooney Factory in Kerrville. 

Is this true? Hoping they are scheduled for Saturday as is shown on the events page.  

You might consider quoting Jan Maxwell's post or pinging @Jan Maxwell so she gets the message

• Like 1

For everyone coming into T82 next week, the FBO currently charges $6.75 for self serve or full serve. If you want to save a dollar on your fuel go to the credit card pump at the north end of the field, right next to Pippin-York Avionics, and it is always $1 less. That’s the one the locals use but anyone can use it.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Danb said:

Sure is must have typed in Fredericksburg and Frederick popped up first

D

That makes sense.  I fly into T82 often, I'll be there tomorrow in fact, and thought I was going crazy for a minute when I first looked at the photo.

• Haha 1