iPad iOS 5 - can now post to Mooneyspace

Well, I did my upgrade to iOS 5 last night.  It only took about 15 minutes, but I lost all of my Apps!  Thankfully I was able to retrieve them quickly on the iCloud.  I don't know how it worked, but I did not lose any of my data that was on the apps.  Everything must have been saved on the cloud somewhere so i was thankful

Yeah, be careful with this upgrade.  I did mine last night (iPad 1), and it was not seamless.  I used my PC, and although my iPad software was backed up to the PC, it did not load back onto the iPad.   I am having to reload the software one at a time.  I got Foreflight working, but needed to reload all of the maps and charts I am subscribed to.  Since this occurred right at the point where the old charts are valid for a few more days, but the new charts are also available, that meant loading 488 charts and plates onto the iPad.  It had been working since about 10 pm last night when I checked it this a.m., and still had 250 or so charts to load, so I left it plugged in and running.

I had several other pieces of software, including one that I had customized for my aircraft's W&B, so I may have to redo that also, in addition to loading the software.

Feels more like doing a Windows upgrade than an Apple upgrade.

Oh, and now the iPad won't sync with iTunes on the computer either.  iTunes starts the process but halts, saying the Sync never started with the iPad, so will have to straighten that out also.

New OS seems to run faster and colors and screen are clearer than the old OS.