March Mooney Breakfast Flight - Chester Co / Carlson (MQS) Coatsville, PA, Saturday, March 12th - 9:00 Arrival

I can't decide if I should I be afraid of that or look forward to it?! That redhead looks awful eager!!

Maybe I'll delay my arrival  until after feeding time! 

The redhead is eager because I told her you were not only a Garmin fan but truly a fanatic. She loves Garmin products! And she is going to LOVE you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Marauder said:

The redhead is eager because I told her you were not only a Garmin fan but truly a fanatic. She loves Garmin products! And she is going to LOVE you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That just doesn't add up! They don't want me! They're your herd of shorthorn livestock and they moo moo all over you! And you're aspen fanatic!

• Like 1

Just now, Danb said:

Seth, I'm out, cleared my calendar and my little dog got sick an hour ago, I have to take her to vet 1st thing in morning.

Hope she heals quickly and completely understand.  See you next month!

-Seth

It was my pleasure and honor to meet some new faces of fellow pilots yesterday, along with seeing some I hadn't seen in a while! 

It was really great to see you Chris. 

Thank you Seth for organizing it. 

11 hours ago, PTK said:

It was my pleasure and honor to meet some new faces of fellow pilots yesterday, along with seeing some I hadn't seen in a while! 

It was really great to see you Chris. 

Thank you Seth for organizing it. 

Peter-  It was great to finally meet you as well - very good looking aircraft. 

We had a very successful breakfast fly-in at MQS.  The lineman at the FBO noted, "The Mooney's were out in full force today."

We had 14 attendees and 9 aircraft.  

Watching the P-51 takeoff and the T-6 pattern work was an obvious bonus.  

Next month will most likely be GED for breakfast on a Sunday.  I'll post once the date is finalized.  I know there's a Yak and a B-25 based at that field, maybe we'll get to see one. 

As always, I enjoyed the company of fellow pilots and aircraft owners.  Thanks for coming out.

-Seth

• Like 1