Bravo docs - Checklist, etc...

blacknchrome

Hey,

I am starting to study for some up-coming training in a Bravo.  Does anyone have a checklist for a Bravo on their computer that they wouldn't mind sharing.  I haven't been able to find a POH online yet either for the Bravo, I've found it for a few other aircraft though so does anyone know of a good resource I am missing?

Thanks

When I purchased my 231, the owner mailed me the POH before I picked it up.  I ended up going to a Office Depot or Office Max with it.  They scanned it into a PDF file for about $20.  This allowed me to get a copy to my instructor fast, in another state. 

Maybe someone has a Bravo POH and is able to help you this way?

Ebay is often a source of unique and hard to find POH, and parts and service manuals.  I bought original 1965 manuals for my M20C.  While searching for an upgrade, I purchased a CD of 201 manuals.

The Bravo may be slightly more scarce, but if it is available, Ebay could be the place.....

- anthony -

Quote: blacknchrome

Hey,

I am starting to study for some up-coming training in a Bravo.  Does anyone have a checklist for a Bravo on their computer that they wouldn't mind sharing.  I haven't been able to find a POH online yet either for the Bravo, I've found it for a few other aircraft though so does anyone know of a good resource I am missing?

Thanks

Quote: ILXLR8

When I purchased my 231, the owner mailed me the POH before I picked it up.  I ended up going to a Office Depot or Office Max with it.  They scanned it into a PDF file for about $20.  This allowed me to get a copy to my instructor fast, in another state. 

Maybe someone has a Bravo POH and is able to help you this way?