Anyone installed a JPI 900 or 930?

Just finishing off installing a JPI 900 in my Bravo and I have a couple questions on where you connected the fuel pressure sensor and on the fuel tank senders how did you connect the two individual fuel tank senders in each tank. 

I've already talked to JPI and they don't know. 

Thanks 

On 3/6/2022 at 6:29 PM, Steve Dawson said:

Just finishing off installing a JPI 900 in my Bravo and I have a couple questions on where you connected the fuel pressure sensor and on the fuel tank senders how did you connect the two individual fuel tank senders in each tank. 

Thanks 

Lets ask @Aerodon….

He knows avionics and panels and JPI….

Best regards,

-a-

Thanks Art, I figured that out a couple days ago. I could only find one sentence in the manual stating that they were in series and that helped. Second was to supply a separate ground.  JPI didn't help at all. 

Secondly I'm having a difficult time getting the fuel pressure sensor to work. 

On 3/6/2022 at 3:29 PM, Steve Dawson said:

Thanks 

I'm not sure why you ended up with a fuel pressure transducer - normally only supplied with non-turbocharged engines.  But if you had a fuel flow gauge that was also marked in psi, and the fuel pressure limitations in the handbook, that would explain it.  Then use the fuel pressure line that used to go to the FF gauge.   But as far as i know most of the later Mooneys had FF measured with a Hoskins or similar fuel flow transducer and display?

As others have replied, your two FQ transducers are already connected together.    If they are resistive, you should be able to look at the electrical diagram for your plane and figure out where you can find these wires in the cockpit (usually a CPC connector).  Then you need to connect the JPI 'black box' to convert this into a voltage signal for the EDM900

Send me you serial number, I will try find an electrical schematic and provide some help.  supercub180@gmail.com

Aerodon