1969 M20E Elec Trim Switch needed

Bob R

I am in need of a mooney M20E electric trim switch. I spoke to the factory and they say it's all add ons. Would anybody happen to know who the manufacturer would have been for my money serial number 690007? Better yet a love to fight somebody with one.

Edited by Bob R
Added uear

I am in need of a mooney M20E electric trim switch. I spoke to the factory and they say it's all add ons. Would anybody happen to know who the manufacturer would have been for my money serial number 690007? Better yet a love to fight somebody with one.

Picture would help in identifying it.

18 minutes ago, Bob R said:

What kind of electric trim do you have?

Why do you think you need a switch?

Look in the equipment list in the POH or W/B for the trim type.

Welcome aboard, Bob.

When the factory said ‘it’s all add ons....’

Expect that they didn’t install any at the plant, in the time frame your plane was built..

Your airframe logs should show what was installed, when...

There was a popular after-market electric trim that was being sold by a guy named the Mooney Miser...

Sharing a pic of what you can see will help a bunch.

Is your switch broken? Or does it need to be cleaned?

Best regards,

-a-