Anyone Shooting Video of Mooney? Upgrades to Post

My wife and I just bought our son four tires and with the purchase we received a "Flip" HD video camera.  These are really small (way smaller than a camera) and shoot pretty good video with audio.  Anyone shooting video of their Mooney on the ground?  Flying?  Of interior?  What is the challenge with having some video clips of planes on MooneySpace?  YouTube a better route?  I have NOT yet received camera as it takes up to six weeks to receive, but saw my brother-in-laws in action and video on YouTube...Any techies know what's involved to include on MooneySpace?  Interest?

I bought a GO PRO HD camera for my recent trip to the Bahamas.  I attached it to the bottom of the step on the Mooney and got some good results.  I'm still trying to figure out how to edit the files and get them online.  I used the 1080P setting and it creates some very large files that are difficult to edit with my old computer.  I took some screen shots from a few of the videos and uploaded them to Mooneyspace.  

I'm not a tech guy, but I think links to YouTube would be good enough.  Embedded videos would be cool though.  I have seen that on some other forums. 

Dan 

I use the Kodak Zi8 HD camera in my plane.  It has image stabilization and I mounted it by putting together 5 mousepads and using a bolt through the mouse pads that attaches to the bottom of the camera, like a tripod.  The rubber non-slip bottom of the mouse pad keeps the camera from sliding around and the image stabilization of the camera eliminates vibration from the glare shield.  I then use the mic plug and splice audio into it for ATC and my communications.  It works well and is simple.  Unfortunately, the Zi8's battery life can be fairly short.

Archiving has, until now, been my only real challenge.  I have recently starting burning my flying videos to BluRay due to the amount of space required for shooting HD films.  I am also thinking of switching from a traditional HD video camera to a digital SLR that shoots video, such as the Canon Rebel T3i.

I've done a few that are on youtube and for editing, Muvee Reveal is a pretty good bargain for editing software.  I'm no camera buff, but have used that one and it's pretty easy.  You basically just pick the pictures and the video files you want to include, arrange them in the order you want, pick music from your itunes library and it will put together a pretty nice clip fitting timing to he song(s) you've selected.  It also in it's basic mode does slight zom in or out or panning by default with the photos which adds some semblance of motion to the still photos.  Nice for us that are not that into spending a lot of time on video/picture editing and if I remember correctly it was ballpark around 40-50 bucks.