St. Louis technician

chrixxer

Unlikely, but figured I'd take a shot ... Anyone have an "in" with a tech in the St. Louis area? Before I fly another ~1500 nm, I'd love to have my EDM-830 looked at; it went from working ~99% of the time to almost every sensor failed for most of the flight. It's gotta be a ground or harness issue, the 830 and several of the intermittent probes are brand new (and the 700 it replaced was exhibiting similar behavior). I know the timing sucks; willing to pay a nice bonus if anyone can squeeze me in. Plane is at Spirit (KSUS), and I'd love to have it looked at before the 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple of folks I'll touch base with tomorrow and see what they might be able to do for you. I'm assuming you've tried the "big" shops on the field, my preferred is Aero Charter.

Zulee called me earlier with your predicament and was also looking, so if there's someone who can help we'll find them.

Cheers,
Rick