pdf of Service and Maintenance Manual M20M

tls pilot

• 10 months later...

Greetings,

My first post. I'm a life-long aviation nut and nearly pulled the trigger on a nice Bravo a few years ago. I've been a lurker here, on MS, for some time now; getting schooled on Mooney aircraft generally; the Bravo in particular. I am hoping to purchase a Bravo later, this year. In wanting to know more about the aircraft on a deep-dive level, I discovered this thread about manuals. I hate that my first post has me asking for anything but I would sure love a copy if the offer still stands.

Mooney Space has to be the most squared away forum online. I think that reflects the nature of Mooney owners - good, salt of Earth solid folks.

Thank you,

Tom

8 hours ago, HiSpeedLoDrag said:

Greetings,

My first post. I'm a life-long aviation nut and nearly pulled the trigger on a nice Bravo a few years ago. I've been a lurker here, on MS, for some time now; getting schooled on Mooney aircraft generally; the Bravo in particular. I am hoping to purchase a Bravo later, this year. In wanting to know more about the aircraft on a deep-dive level, I discovered this thread about manuals. I hate that my first post has me asking for anything but I would sure love a copy if the offer still stands.

Mooney Space has to be the most squared away forum online. I think that reflects the nature of Mooney owners - good, salt of Earth solid folks.

Thank you,

Tom

Private message your e-mail address to me and I'll send you a link

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HiSpeedLoDrag said:

Thanks, carusoam!

I placed a craigslist ad in the Seattle aviation section in hopes I might connect with a local Bravo owner who would consider having me along on a few familiarization flights. Didn't dawn on me until just now I could do the same here. I'm happy to buy the fuel.

Tom

MS is the right place to post that…

Expect splitting costs in accordance with FAA usual guidance… normal technicality.

Mooney fly-ins are starting to pop up again… Now in the post Covid era.

We have a West Coast MS group that posts their fly-in details around here somewhere….

When you are seriously considering a Bravo… you have one of the best Bravo instructors around….not too far away…

Check in with @donkaye, He is in the San Fran area…

Most people obtain Transition Training when they move into a Bravo… Don is a great resource for that…

Another way to get access to a Bravo or other Mooneys… find Jimmy G at GMax… they have Mooneys for sale in their inventory…

GMax is in Texas… and worth the trip if they have what you are looking for…

https://www.gmaxamericanaircraft.com

PP thoughts only, not a plane sales guy…

Best regards,

-a- 

I bought my Bravo last July from Jimmy at GMax. It was the first airplane I've purchased and Jimmy was great at helping me get financing and insurance. If there is still a possibility of getting a copy of the service manual I'd appreciate it. Also if Tom would pm me keep my plane in Bellingham and would be willing to take him on some flights.

Bob